Trucking Since 1942!
Home Every Night and the Majority of Weekends!!
Operating flatbed tractor trailers within a 200-mile radius of Pittsburgh that includes Western Pennsylvania, Eastern Ohio, Western New York, Northern West Virginia, and Western Maryland.
All of our drivers are employees operating a fleet of company owned tractors and trailers.
If you are at least 24 years of age with a minimum of 2 years commercial driving experience of a tractor-trailer and meet the following additional requirements, we would be thrilled to have you as part of our driving staff at our Pittsburgh terminal.
- No Major Violations in the prior three (3) yearsIncluding:
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Controlled Substance
- Failure to Stop or Report an Accident
- Reckless Driving / Speeding Contest
- Driving while Impaired
- Filing a False Accident Report
- Homicide, Manslaughter or Assault Arising from the Use of a Motor Vehicle
- Driving with a Suspended or Revoked License
- Careless / Reckless Driving
- Attempting to Elude a Police Officer
- Speeding in a School Zone
- Passing a School Bus with Warning Signals On
- Speeding in Excess of 14 mph Over the Speed Limit
- Maximum of Three (3) Minor Violations in the Past Three (3) Years
- Maximum of One (1) at Fault Accident in the Prior Three (3) Years
- A Criminal History with No Convections in the following Areas:
- Violent Crimes
- Manslaughter / Homicide
- Felony Controlled Substance Distribution
- Crimes against Minor Children
You will be asked to provide all felonies, misdemeanors, and acts of dishonesty that you have ever been charged with and their dispositions on the Employment Application.
Please download and print out the Employment Application and Authorization to Obtain Information below, complete them in their entireties and either fax them to (412) 922-7252 or scan and email them to email@example.com.
Eaborn Trucking relies upon the accuracy of information provided on your employment application as well as the accuracy of other data that you present throughout the hiring process and employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications or material omissions in any of this information or data may result in Eaborn Trucking’s exclusion of the individual from further consideration for employment or, if the person has been hired, termination or employment.